Project Update #2 – YSM & Slavery

This week I focused on completing research for the planned vignette on the medical school curriculum. I thought I’d be done with that research by now, but I’m still wrapping up some loose ends – specifically, I’m reading assigned medical textbooks. I plan to write that vignette later this week and to begin collecting supporting images for it.

I’ve also continued working on the website based on the original storyboard. I cleaned out a bunch of stuff I don’t need from the template I chose (though there’s more to do), and I added placeholders for the links to the vignettes. I now plan to simplify my original homepage design and skip the scrolling text. I will continue cleaning up the template and want to try creating an example vignette page next.